Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tad Dustin Fullmer

So... just out of curiosity I wanted to know what my name meant..... I searched on some baby names websites and I came up with this.


Tad \tad\ as a boy's name is pronounced tad. It is of English origin, and the meaning of Tad is "heart". Short form of Thaddeus (Aramaic). "Tad" is also an American slang for "small". Tad is also an anglicized form of Gaelic Tadhg.

Tad= Heart

Okay now for Dustin.....

Dustin \d(u)-stin, dus-tin\ as a boy's name (also used as girl's name Dustin), is pronounced DUS-tin. It is of Old German and Old English origin, and the meaning of Dustin is "brave warrior;dusty area". The fame of actor Dustin Hoffman has been a major influence on contemporaryusage. Popularity is also influenced by the rhyming similarity to another favored name, Justin.

Dustin= Dusty Area

Now for my last name which was not found in a baby names website but rather on an ancestry website.....

German: from a Germanic personal name composed of the elements folk ‘people’ +merimari ‘famous’.

My last name comes from the German name Vollmer and hence the German roots.

Fullmer= Famous People

So This makes me Tad Dustin Fullmer, a famous person with a dusty area, which is most likely my heart, which also is probably a tad small! I think that sounds like a lovely name! Don't you?? 

Do you know what your name means???? If not this is the website that I used for my first and middle name and have fun googling your last name cause who knows what that could mean! When you find out put it as a comment and we'll see what awesome or not so awesome names we get!

http://www.thinkbabynames.com/




2 comments:

  1. Victory of the People!!!! Oh yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha Mariana means "Star of the Sea" I knew I was destined to be a mermaid =)

    ReplyDelete