Friday, December 16, 2011

I'll Walk With You

I'll walk with You through the park
I'll walk with You on the trail
I'll walk with You in a zig zag
I'll walk with You anywhere
You're such a special person
That any walk on the beach
Or skip through the rain would be an adventure
Or it could be our time to talk
Or I could just walk next to You
And You next to me
Not a word said but
Having the brightest face
Due to Your presence in my life
Life is a trail that is never straight (and mostly uphill)
But with You I would walk uphill all day
I'd walk in circles in the burning sun
I would walk on broken feet
To the end of the earth
If it meant that I could share
Every one of these moments
With You


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this one! It's so simple and yet it could have so many different meanings.

    ReplyDelete