Monday, September 26, 2011

Weightless

I think about it for hours and hours
The thought alone propels me to be so bold
If only I were by your side
Or had a voice of thunder
I could tell you right now
Sadly I can't and probably won't
In my head I can imagine
You shouting for joy
Because you had longed to hear the words
But in reality it's not the same
An excuse may arise
Or a longing for someone else
I have no idea what I'm to do
I'm stuck between the honest and faithful truth
And a much more depressing fear of loss

Then again I'm so young
I have no need to rush and ruin the good
But life is too short to kid myself
You're amazing
And I want that moment of true awe
Maybe in a another world
Fate had brought us together
Nothing had hindered the truth
In that world where I'm everything I'm not
Yet I'm still me
Not afraid to take a chance and leap into thin air
Happy to break every bone in my body
Just for you
Hopefully it won't have to come to that
But I know every second I think about it
I'm ready to jump

Finally I love you,
I LOVE YOU
                       I LOVE YOU
                                               I LOVE YOU
I'm falling and falling
And it's the best feeling ever
Now I'm weightless
Even for a moment

Dusty

P.S. I hope you'll forgive me for being bold
I just thought I needed to have guts for the first time in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Another good one, dearie! Like I said, you have a gift.

    ReplyDelete