Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Faith and Love

There is so much power to be had in this world. There is that which is inherited or that which is taken. Many are misused. Many are flawed. But there are those which are based on truth. They are earned, they are used in the most dire of circumstances and when used properly will give perfect results every time. Faith and Love are this power. There is nothing that we can't do if we have faith and love in Jesus Christ. Miracles have happened for powerful and sobering reasons and they are the power of faith and love at work. When we have given everything that we can give and come out short that is when we will be empowered. When we will be given the help. I know that there is truth in Jesus Christ. That he has suffered everything that I and everyone else has suffered. I have experienced his love in my times of walking through the appearance of hell. I have felt the relief of a Savior who loves those on the earth who have struggled to know the truth about his life and have struggled to do what is right. I have faith in him and would follow the will of God and Jesus Christ to the end of this life. I will always have faith in Jesus Christ because I have a sure knowledge that he is my Savior and He is always there. Waiting for me to make it back.

Dusty

2 comments:

  1. Very well said Dusty...I also have had a personal relationship with Jesus since I was 13 (don't want to admit how many years ago that was) I'm just blog checking for the word "desert" because I too live in the desert and was thinking about renaming my blog to a more catchy name. For the few moments I've been looking at your site...Great photography and poetry. Keep the faith brother. (JTownsendStudios.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete