Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Long time....

I miss you
I haven't seen you for days months, maybe even years.
The seasons are changing but the reality is so my love.
Changing like the frozen fields of winter into the pastures of spring.
I haven't seen you in a while, but the love is still strong.
A long time ago our souls bonded stronger than anything I've felt.
That bond is still there.
Over rivers, oceans and mountains.
Although your face may begin to fade.
Your presence is still familiar to me.
It always will be.
I miss you.
I haven't seen you in days, but you will always be here with me.
Where even imagining you here brings me sanity.
And the love you send from far away, will always come with the warm breeze.
I miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Me gusta this one, Tadly! You continue to wow me with your brilliance! <3 ya brotha!

    ReplyDelete