Friday, December 30, 2011

Broken Dream

I woke up this morning like usual.
I lay there thinking about what I had dreamt about.
Sometimes I feel relieved to be back in the real world.
Sometimes I wish I could stay in that dream forever.
Those dreams are the ones with You in them.
Usually the dreams involve me in a form of action, like running or walking or talking.
Sometimes You're in danger other times You're just there.
But in every one of them I love that You're there.
You keep me a float in the action of my dream pulling me away to a different place.
Sometimes we just walk with nothing important on our minds.
Although, You never seem to be there when there are zombies though.
Anyway...
If I could I would never wake up.
You would always be there happily joining me on an adventure.
Where we're in love.
Never bothered by the pains of the real world.


Unfortunately, I wake up and that dream is someone else's reality.
And I lay in pain as reality rings in my ears and blinds me.

No comments:

Post a Comment