Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Life is Really Starting.

I can't explain how I feel. There's something so amazing about this feeling. All my life I've been waiting for my life to begin. (Not to quote Tangled.) The first stroke has been made and now a masterpiece is born. I build my life and with each move I'm changed into everything I've dreamed I'd be. I'm no longer held onto by time, I'm the master of time.

I know it's cheesy to believe in fairytales. Of happy ending and true love, but I know it's real. Unfortunately I have to wait two years for my true search to begin, but it's so close I'm just in it for the ride now.

My life is a story. It's my fairytale and everyday is a new adventure waiting to be foregone and I finally see it playing out the way I always new it would. The thing is I don't know how it'll turn out or what I'll do, but it doesn't matter because I know my adventure will lead me to the exact spot I need to be, to make my own happy ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment